NATHANIEL'S TOP TEN BIO
1. I failed out of the Ohio State University after two years and it set me up beautifully.
2. My personal transformation journey began when I went on my first Native American vision quest through Animas Valley Institute at the age of 20.
3. I went to an amazing liberal arts school - Prescott College - where I majored in Theatre and minored in Human Development. My favorite class was Liz Faller’s Opening the Creative Mind.
4. In college, I met my wife, Jessica. We did theatre together and have now been married for 13 years. We live in Sedona, Arizona and have two boys - Sebastian who is 12, and Xavier who is 9.
5. Jessica, Sebastian, Xavier and I are all actors with Laark Productions - performing live professional Shakespeare a couple of times a year.
7. I Studied at Sharon Wilson’s Coaching From Spirit Institute becoming a Spiritual Life Coaching, then at Christy Whitman’s Quantum Success Coaching Academy becoming a Law of Attraction coach. I completed both Jason Goldberg’s Serve Your Way to Wealth Program and his Competition-Proof Business Academy.
8. I am a Steve Chandler SUPER FAN. Currently, I am in his Coaching Prosperity School and learning Advanced Client Systems, this is my sixth round with this program.
9. I have been vegan for nine years; I am drug free, sleep eight hours at night and no, I’m NOT boring!
10. I love dolphins and the laughing Buddha.